I saw the Spooky Scary Book Tag on Youtube and since my Halloween mood has been kind of lacking recently I wanted to give it a go. I also wanted to see if I could get through it without picking Harry Potter for anything. (Fail.)
The original creator of the tag is Clever Fox
1. What goes bump in the night? Name a book that legitimately scared you:
Book and movie.
2. Jack O’Lanterns and Classic Costumes. Name a book that you always reach for during Halloween…
🙁 I honestly don’t have one. I don’t reread a lot of books period and Halloween books are no different.
3. Black Cats and Magic Mirrors. A book that you love that is laced with superstition and magic:
I started this series last month after putting it off forever and am absolutely loving it. Still having The Raven King to go but if she sticks the landing this could be one of my favorite series of all time.
4. Witches Brew. Name your favorite witch character in any book or series.
Okay, okay. So Melisandre is top three but I figured everyone was going to pick a Harry Potter witch!
5. Ghouls and Ghosts. Name a book that still haunts you to this day:
Last night and the night before Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers knocking at my door…
6. Haunted Graveyard. You’re all alone in a haunted graveyard, you get one book to give you comfort, which is it?
I’d take any Harry Potter for comfort really. But I really loved books three and four.
7. The Undead: Favorite supernatural creatures to read about:
Witches, ghosts and nice demons 🙂
8. In the dead of the night: Pick a book with a black cover!
I tried to pick one that I had already read where it was the main edition. There are elements of this book that are definitely creepy too!
Treat all the time!
3 thoughts on “The Spooky Scary Book Tag”
Melisandra was such a clever choice! Great post!