10 Facts (Bookish or Otherwise) About Me
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is slightly more personal than I usually get but here goes:
1. I took my last job because I could go to a bookstore on breaks.
2. I was once asked in a Barnes and Noble not to help the customers (I helped one person! Then the others approached me!) because I did not work there!
3. I don’t think I’ve ever left a book unfinished. Probably in large part due to my OCD but still.
4. These are the books I remember liking the most from my uncensored childhood reading days. When I told my mother that recently she responded, “Maybe we should have been more careful about what you read.” 🙂
I really want to reread them now.
5. I love chocolate. A lot.
6. I’m a dog and a cat person. As long as they don’t interrupt my reading!
7. I am very, very shy. And after many years of being so I do get a little tired of people pointing it out to me and then saying, “We’re going to have to do something about that.”
8. I want to get better at photographer. It’s always been a thing of mine but all I wind up thinking is, “I really should be reading right now.”
9. Favorite places I’ve been: Denmark & England but I freaking love Las Vegas!
10. I long to be a writer! Books. Articles. Songs. Plays. Shows. Anything… Everything… One day…