Trying my hand at another Book Tag this one created by ReadLikeWildfire including some guilty reading habits & this doesn’t even touch on my book buying habits!
Tyrion probably isn’t a guilty reader but considering some of the bone-headed decisions he’s made recently I just went with it.
1. Have I ever regifted a book I’ve been given?
No. But I have “gifted” some book box duplicates and at least one Amazon mistake. I hope that doesn’t count.
2. Said I read a book I hadn’t?
I’m sure I have at some point & it was probably for school.
3. Borrowed a book and not returned it?
Nope. Not that I can recall.
4. Have I ever read a series out of order?
To be honest I doubted I realized I was reading it out of order at the time.
5. Have I ever spoiled a book?
The main one that comes to mind…
A Storm of Swords- but in my defense she told me I could because I really, really needed to talk about it with someone!
6. Have I ever dog-eared a book?
Not these days I definitely don’t do that. But I have no problem writing or making one up.
7. Said I don’t own a book when I do?
No. After all what if someone might wind up giving it to me as a gift? I wouldn’t want duplicates! 🙂
8. Haven’t read a book when I have?
I’ll pretty much cop to reading anything that I have.
9. Have I ever skipped a chapter of section of a book?
Not on the first read but I did just reread Game of Thrones (yeah me! I reread something!) and I skipped Lady’s death and that whole bit.
10. Have I ever bad-mouthed a book that I like?
I have a hard enough time bad-mouthing books that I don’t like! When I find one I like I generally want to tell everyone!
So all in all that’s not to bad. 🙂 We’ll just leave out my book box addiction, prioritizing books that are going to be adapted over other reads… and cover buys. All things I’m trying to work on!
I wasn’t tagged on this one so I’ll just tag anyone who wants to participate!