So way back in August I was nominated for this award by Ashley and Sabrina over at the 5171milesbookblog. I would like to thank them and apologize for being super late on actually responding.
Rules for Sunshine Blogger:
Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to their blog
Answer the questions
11 new questions
Make sure to list the rules and display the award
- Tell me about your favorite pet? I honestly could never pick.
- What are some simple pleasures you enjoy? Spending time with family (I include pets in that 🙂 ), a cold and rainy day and a book that you can just fall into and stop thinking about anything else.
- Whose your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to? I’m currently loving Lindsey Stirling and Imagine Dragons. But probably Taylor’s the main answer to that one.
- What age do you wish you could permanently be? No permanent one. I just want to keep on gong.
- Single best day on the calendar? Has been and always will be Christmas.
- Most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen? It would likely involve animals.
- What are three things on your bucket list? Travel more. See a Broadway show in New York (I’d love to see Anastasia) and probably publish a novel.
- If you could have dinner with any person living or dead who would it be and why? Marie Antionette is the first person that came to mind. But probably because she made an appearance in the book I just finished. Before the days of the revolution of course.
- What’s the most stereotypical thing people say about your country? Oh man, there’s a lot of them. (And we’re currently living up to several.) But probably the ones that annoy me the most is that we’re all ignorant and fat and know nothing of the world but love our guns.
- Who’s your favorite historical person? You know what’s sad? If this was your favorite historical book person I could pick so much easier. But I’ll just go with Empress Elizabeth. I heard about her once while traveling and was obsessed with reading anything about her a couple years back.
- What’s the furthest place you’ve ever been? Denmark. Copenhagen specifically. I was only there for a couple of days but I’d love to go back. It was beautiful.
Now for my Questions:
- What’s your favorite time of day?
- What’s something you love (or still love) that other people don’t understand or lost interest in?
- If you could pick one fictional character to spend the day with and show around the “real” world who would it be and where would you take them?
- One book that you think everyone should read? (Or a movie that you think everyone should see…)
- What was something you splurged on recently?
- Are there any “off the beaten trail” kind of places you’re longing to visit?
- Why did you start blogging?
- I know it’s still November (when this post goes up) but what’s something you’re already looking forward to in 2018?
- Name one great thing about the country you live in?
- Is there anything you enjoy doing that you wish you could be better at?
- Is there any one person, or thing, that you can always rely on when you’re feeling badly or going through hard times?
Once again I’m sorry for not answering this sooner. 🙁 I feel as though I’ve let it go so long everyone has already done it and I’ve seen so many great blogs that I don’t really know how to narrow down who to tag anymore!
So anyone who wants to do the tag considered yourself, well, tagged!