So I was nominated for this by C.W.A.R at Leave before it’s too late & a million thanks to him! (This happened way back in August and I am truly sorry for how long it’s taken me to respond.) The rules go:
Thank Person who Nominated You
State 11 Random Facts about Yourself
Answer the questions asked from the nominating post
Think up 11 more questions
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
- My nephew stared school recently! It’s adorable and also kind of sad. Like I have a feeling I’m going to blink and be at his high school graduation.
- I love the smell of garlic and onion. Cooked and raw. (And I put it in everything.)
- Hazelnut chocolate is my weakness above weaknesses. (Except for books.)
- I love the beach. I lived by one for years. No idea how to swim!
- I am exceedingly shy and not just in real life but also, I have learned, on-line.
- The furthest I’ve ever been is Denmark and I loved it!
- It took me three weeks to work up the courage to see IT and it wasn’t even that scary! I enjoyed it!
- I’ve been told I have a book buying problem. 🙂 Once it was a choice between replacing sneakers with a hole in them or books and I went with the books. (For the time being.)
- I will do anything to get someone to dust for me. And clean the shower. But mostly dust.
- I have written Game of Thrones and Walking Dead Fan Fiction. Not a lot. But it’s gotten a good response and I’m proud of it.
- This is probably not that original but I want to be a published writer one day! If I ever finish anything.
The Original Questions:
1. If I could have any fictional animal character as a companion who would I chose?
I tried to narrow this down but I’d take all of them. Though I guess I’d have to separate the dragons.
2. If I could speak another language fluently, fictional or real, what would it be?
My first thought would be Elvish. But seriously I tried French for so long that I’d like to make that happen.
3. Would I rather explore the depths of the ocean or climb Mt. Everest?
Ocean. As a mermaid.
4. Only drink one hot beverage every day forever what would it be?
I guess I’d say tea.
5. What is your opinion of sand?
Unlike Anakin Skywalker I’m pro sand.
6. If I could travel anywhere, fictional realms included, where would I go?
Everywhere. But I’d probably start with Wonderland.
7. If I could visit any period in history where would I go?
They all have their ups and downs. But I’d probably hope back to see a Shakespeare play with William Shakespeare or go meet Scott and Zelda for a little while with my mother because she loved them!
8. Who is your personal hero?
I’ll go with my mother. She hasn’t had it easy but she always gets through and is there to support me and my brother.
9. What is your favorite form of cooked potato?
My first answer would have been fries but then I thought about it and it’s a perfectly fully cooked baked potato dripping with butter and loaded with pepper.
10. What career did I want as a child?
I wanted to be an Elf in the North Pole. Still do.
11. Do I collect anything?
Besides books and movies? I have a growing Funko collection. (It was just supposed to be my favorite characters but it turns out I have a lot of favorite characters!) Rosaries that I collected when I was traveling. We visited a lot of churches even though we aren’t very religious. And those touristy mugs (glasses? cups?) that all the hotels in Vegas put drinks in even though I don’t drink. (Friends are always willing to help with that.)
1. What the one book or movie that you think everyone should read or watch in their lifetime?
2. Do you think that books should have prominent ratings or warnings?
3. Least favorite household or everyday chore?
4. Have you ever been afraid (or at least worried) about expressing your opinion of a book or movie on-line because of how other people might react?
5. Favorite form of social media?
6. Favorite food or treat that you couldn’t live without?
7. Have you ever been compared to a television or movie character?
8. Do the people in your real life know about your blog?
9. Do you prefer fall, winter, spring or summer?
10. Ever regretted reading a certain book?
11. If you could change the ending to one story- book, movie whatever- which one and what would you change it to?
I think everyone has done this once or sometimes even twice so I’m just going to nominate anyone who wants to! Thanks again for the nomination! 🙂