It’s almost time for Aquaman!
And Christmas… Christmas to. Seems like a good time to do a Christmas Tag and I’ve been reasonable so Jason’s going to pop up on this one. Trust me. I saw this tag on the Karis Books blog during her excellent Blogmas events. The original was created on Youtube by A Thousand Lives of Daisy.
1. Which fictional character do you want Santa to leave you under the tree?
Gee, surprising no one I’m sure! But seriously check out his behind the scenes Youtube channel aside from being adorable, funny, sweet and in a tub eating pasta it’s actually an interesting look at a press tour.
2. Which fictional character would you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Well, see above but in the interest of changing it up I think I will also always have a crush on:
Aragon. But you could also add to that dirty Jaime Lannister, Tony Stark, 80% of the characters Tom Hardy has played, Meera, Amy Pond, Catelyn Stark, the Punisher, etc.
3. Make a list for Santa. What would your top 5 X-Mas books be?
I’m not going to say that one that’s not published yet (Winds…) but honestly I would love the hardback editions of A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows and Dance of Dragons as I only ever had them on my Kindle.
4. It’s Secret Santa at Hogwarts… What gift would you love?
The Marauder’s Map as it’s an easy way to avoid the people you don’t want to run into but also be a bit of a snoop. 🙂
5. You get to spend the day with characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom. What do you pick?
Okay, this is my choice if I can pick the actors though. Obviously Jason 🙂 and I would love to hang out and go to dinner with Lena Headey, Michelle Fairley, Gwendolyn Christie and Emilia Clarke. And anything with Iain Glen speaking but other than that forget it. If I can’t pick and it has to be the whole cast…
Then I guess I’d say Marvel across the board.
6. Fictional animal I would chose to replace Rudolph and meet on the roof?
I love all fictional animals hence I could never replace Rudolph.
7. 10 Fictional Character to Invite to your New Years Eve Party:
Villanelle from Killing Eve
Eddie Brock from Venom
Gertrude from I Hate Fairyland
Janet from The Good Place
Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreations
Baltar and Six from Battlestar Galactica
Hermione from Harry Potter
Nifler from Fantastic Beasts
Minya from Muse of Nightmares
8. What character would make a good Santa Claus?
I feel very strongly that Anne Shirley would be the best Santa!
In the spirit of Christmas (and Aquaman) I tag everyone who wants to do this one!